Connecting Our Cultures is a powerful movement destined to change the way we live with each other, and with the support of our non-profit partners and advisory board, this movement can set the stage and serve as an agent of change within our community.
Our organization is comprised of community leaders, cultural organizations, and religious authorities participating in the growth and development of our movement. Representatives from the various Connecting Our Cultures targeted groups will be given the responsibility of developing their respective groups' core activity in collaboration with team.
This is not your typical Board of Advisors. They are emissaries defined as an agent or messenger sent on a mission to help others. These individuals are lifelines in building a universal Connecting Our Cultures cultural hub. Advisory Board Members are charged with bringing the very best of their communities to Connecting Our Cultures to ensure solid cultural connections between the diverse groups of South Florida.
- Gladys Mezrahi - Founder
- Stacey Schrager - Founder
- Debbie Shlesinger - Treasurer
- Diany Levy - Director of Operations
- Sheldon Schrager - Director of Sales
- Fabiola Fleuranvil - Director of Marketing Communications
* Arab * Asian * Canadian * Caribbean Basin * Christian * Disabled * European *
GLBT * Greek * Haitian * Hispanic * Indian * Jamaican * Jewish * Latin American
* Mexican * Native American * Russian * Turkish *